GetMyInvoices Partner Programme General Terms and Conditions of Business
§1 Recital clause
- The contractual partner of the Partner Programme on www.getmyinvoices.com is fino data services GmbH, also referred to as GetMyInvoices. The terms and conditions below apply to all Partner Programme contracts. Please note that throughout this agreement Contractual Partner refers to the Affiliates.
- Differing terms and conditions by the Affiliates will not be accepted.
- The aim of the GetMyInvoices affiliate programme is to place and make link advertising on various partner websites to introduce their visitors to products and services from www.getmyinvoices.com. Commission will be paid provided that a customer arrives at www.getmyinvoices.com via the link integrated in the Affiliate’s website. Customers are only to be assessed who conclude an effective purchase contact within 60 days after meditation.
§2 Conclusion of contract
The contract takes effect with the registration of the Affiliates and approval by GetMyInvoices. Acceptance of the Affiliates takes place by activation of the Partner programme account. To confirm the activation an email with the partner account log in details will be sent.
Every participant has to register at www.getmyinvoices.com. For registration, the participants have to specify his name, postal address, telephone, fax and email address. The information must be provided truthfully by the participant in the relevant mask.
- The affiliate programme does not incur any cost or charges for the Affiliate.
- GetMyInvoices pays Affiliates a Pay-Per-Sale (PPS) reimbursement for every valid sales contract within 60 days after the customer clicks on the advertising link of the partner website. (60-day cookie length). The exact amount of the variable component is 10% of the net sales price as stated on the sales contract www.getmyinvoices.com and is independent of the selected advertising material.
- Accrued referral fees are paid 4 weeks after a valid sales contract on www.getmyinvoices.com. Payment will be made automatically into the bank account provided by the Affiliate.
- In case of termination of the sale contract by the customer the Affiliate will not receive the referral fee.
§6 Recording and evaluation
- Clicks and purchases generated via links form Affiliate’s websites are analysed and recorded.
- Affiliates have to integrate HTML code, the code will be provided by GetMyInvoices. This is a strict requirement and necessary to carry out an accurate evaluation.
- If there are any technical adjustments the Affiliate will receive an email notification. Any changes and adjustments have to be implemented immediately. The alteration, removal or non-installation by the Affiliates or its agents will lead to an immediate termination by GetMyInvoices
- The Affiliate is sole responsible for the proper dissemination and integration of the HTML code.
- The HTML codes provided by GetMyInvoices for images, links, texts, banners, etc. may not be altered by the Affiliates, without approval by GetMyinvoices. An authorization may be requested via email. In cases of changes GetMyInvoices is entitled to terminate the contract without notice.
A penalty of EUR 10,000 excl. VAT applies to partners who should seek to influence the statistics and therefore manipulate GetMyInvoices’s payable fee. Further damage claims remain unaffected.
§8 Contract termination
- The termination of this Agreement may be explained by either party in writing with a period of seven days. An email notification will be sufficient to terminate the contract. The email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to extraordinary termination for important reason § 314 BGB remains unaffected. A good cause, which entitles GetMyInvoices to terminate the Agreement extraordinarily, is given if the Affiliate attempts a technical manipulation.
§9 Technical defects
- GetMyInvoices guarantees a service accessibility of 99% as a monthly average. Within this time the settlement through www.getmyinvoices.com is guaranteed.
- GetMyInvoices is not responsible for intentional attacks by third parties (hackers, computer viruses, DoS attacks etc.) on its servers and on the Internet.
§10 Prohibited content
- The sending of unsolicited e-mail advertising (spam), the use of misleading links and providing false e-mail addresses, names or data is not permitted.
- GetMyInvoices does not verified the contents of Affiliate sites and is not responsible for this. The participant shall indemnify GetMyInvoices against all damages caused by breach of his contractual duty.
- The breech of this obligation entitles GetMyInvoices to termination the contract with immediate effect.
- GetMyInvoices is authorized remove certain websites of partners form the affiliate programme without giving any reason.
- Excluded from the affiliate programme are all websites without valid imprint, without editorial content (link collection), sites with illegal content, left- and right-wing extremist and violent, adult websites and sites with pornography.
- Affiliates claims are excluded, as long as nothing else is determined. The above disclaimer applies to the legal representatives and agents of GetMyInvoices unless the Affiliate makes claims against these claims.
- The exemption of liability governed by Para. 1 disclaimer shall not apply to damages due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Contractual obligations are those whose performance is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. Exempt from the disclaimer is also the liability for damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
§12 Data protection
GetMyInvoices stores date of the Affiliates for contract management and communication purposes. The data is stored within the partner programme and is only used in the context of the contract. The stored information will never be passed on to third parties or used for advertising purposes.
§13 Disputes & Laws
- On the contractual relationship between the Affiliate and GetMyInvoices the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. An application of the UN law shall be excluded.
- Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the seat of GetMyInvoices, insofar as the Affiliate is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public sector fund.
§14 Written form
Notifications and statements for GetMyInvoices and amendments to the contract must be in writing (email, fax). This also applies to the cancellation of the text form requirement.
§15 Severability clause
Should any provision of these terms be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.